“We take pride in creating menus to ensure athletic performance is optimized”
Sapphire Catering has had the privilege of serving the Chicago White Sox and Arizona Diamondbacks during their spring training seasons. We also serve their minor league affiliates during extended training and fall training programs.
We are also proud to provide catering services for several Major League Soccer and Minor League Ice Hockey teams as well as multiple collegiate teams.
We look forward to working with your team.
Fantasy Baseball Camp
We create memorable Fantasy Camps with the Dodgers & White Sox and the San Francisco Giants.
Six days of fun, stories, and great food. Sapphire Catering creates welcome receptions and a ballpark hot stove banquet on the fields that sets the tone of great times creating great memories for the “fantasy campers”.
Dodgers & White Sox Fantasy Baseball Camp —
What to Expect:
- Opportunity to sign up and play for your favorite team — the Dodgers or the White Sox
- Each team will be coached by two former players
- Scheduled to appear for the Dodgers: Hall of Fame manager Tommy Lasorda, Eric Karros, Eric Gagne, Pedro Guerrero, Steve Sax
- Scheduled to appear for the White Sox: Joe McEwing, Ron Kittle, Art Kusnyer, Camp host and commissioner Tom Paciorek, Mark Salas
- Your own locker and name plate within a professional locker room
- Professional clubhouse manager and athletic trainer services
- One full Major League uniform (Dodgers or White Sox) including pants, personalized jersey and cap
- Games each day, most are doubleheaders, championship game on the main stadium field
- Open-format All-Star Game under the lights in the main stadium
- Single-occupancy hotel room for six nights (Two-bedroom suites available upon request)
- Daily transportation between Camelback Ranch – Glendale and your camp hotel
- Most meals
Sample Camp Schedule:
- Sunday: Arrival; hotel check-in; shuttle to Camelback Ranch – Glendale to receive your locker and uniforms, followed by your first on-field workout. Your busy day ends with a reception and the announcement of the camp’s teams.
- Monday-Friday: Breakfast and lunch daily at Camelback Ranch – Glendale; full slate of games most days; one half-day off with opportunities to participate in activities like golf or shopping (additional charges may apply), camp playoffs, scheduled camp dinners.
- Saturday: Breakfast at the hotel; checkout and departures.
It’s your chance to play out your baseball fantasies against former Dodgers & White Sox major leaguers – sign up today for the 2017 Dodgers & White Sox Camelback Ranch Fantasy Baseball Camp!
The Camp is open to all adults 21 years and older. For more information, visit the Camelback Ranch website at www.camelbackranchbaseball.com.
San Francisco Giants Camp —
Sapphire Catering is also affiliated with the San Francisco Giants Fantasy Camp, it makes sense since we as we cater to the players during Spring Training that we can complete the camper experience during Fantasy Camp every January at the Scottsdale Stadium.
What to Expect:
- Six (6) days of baseball
- Your own personalized full uniforms (cream-colored jersey and pants, and away batting practice jersey)
- 8 days and 7 nights at Marriott Suites in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Breakfast every morning.
- Lunch at the ballpark every day.
- Three (3) nights of dinners.
- Full use of the clubhouse facilities (includes use of batting cages and pitching mounds).
- Many giveaways.
- SF Giants players throughout the week.
- Autographs by pros.
- Team and special individual awards.
The Camp is open to all adults 25 years and older. For more information, visit the Giants Fantasy Camp website at www.mlb.com/giants/fans/fantasy-camp.