Order this week’s Special Meal today — for pickup on Friday!
Friday Night Drive-thru Special!
We are back with our ever popular Friday Night Drive-thru Complete Meal for Pickup! We hope that you enjoyed last week’s Friday Special, Boneless Beef Ribs and Pork Tenderloin.
This is the perfect answer to the question, “What’s for dinner?” or “What should we take over to our friends or neighbors to cheer them up?”
Menu for Friday, August 14th Pickup
You asked for it and we listened. The Smoked Tri-tip and Pulled Pork Returns!! Don’t miss it!
Smoked Beef Tri-tip— Seasoned with our Signature Spice Rub, sliced thin and delicious; with BBQ sauce on the side.
Smoked Pulled Pork— Slow smoked pulled pork coated in our Signature BBQ rub. BBQ sauce on the side.
Roasted Spaghetti Squash— Lightly seasoned with cracked pepper and sea salt. Served with grilled asparagus.
Herb Roasted Potatoes— Dusted with mixed herbs and Parmesan cheese then roasted to perfection.
Chopped Wedge Salad— Chopped Iceberg lettuce, bacon, and grape tomatoes. Served with blue cheese crumbles and Ranch dressing on the side.
Don’t forget to order some extra BBQ Sauce for dipping. Yum!
A summertime picnic favorite!
S’mores Trifle— Layers of graham cracker, marshmallow, brownies and chocolate.
(Two options: Serving 2 or 4)
Happy Hour Details:
- Each order serves approximately 2 or 4 hungry people
- Orders must be placed by 5pm on Thursday
- Pickup times are 3:30 PM thru 6:00 PM on Friday
- Please write in the “Order Notes” what time you will be picking up your order
- Pickup is grill-side at our downtown location — 24 E. Flores (near Grant & Stone)
- Drive-thru pickup is available, please follow the signs
- Online payment through PayPal (even if you don’t have an account) and Cash on Pickup available
- Zelle or Venmo payment options also available (call for instructions and specify in “Order Notes”)
- Please observe the Social Distancing Guidelines