Friday Happy Hour!
Order this week’s Special Meal today — for pickup on Friday!
Friday Night Drive-thru!
We are back with our ever popular Friday Night Drive-thru Complete Meal for Pickup! We hope that you enjoyed last week’s Friday Night Meal, BBQ Beef and Pulled Pork.
This is the perfect answer to the question, “What’s for dinner?” or “What should we take over to our friends or neighbors to cheer them up?”
Menu for Friday, September 18th Pickup
Chicken Pesto— Marinated chicken breast (no antibiotics ever), grilled and topped with a basil pesto sauce and toasted pine nuts.
Salmon al Fresco— Pan-seared salmon served on a bed of fresh spinach and finished with a lemon buerre blanc sauce, fresh tomatoes and capers.
Baked Alfredo Primavera— Penne pasta in an alfredo sauce with broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, red bell pepper and roasted shallots. Topped with Parmesan and Romano cheeses and baked to perfection.
Artichoke Caesar Salad— Your traditional Caesar salad with marinated artichoke hearts. Parmesan cheese and house-made croutons on the side.
Don’t forget to order some extra BBQ Sauce for dipping. Yum!
Fresh Mixed Berry Trifle— a fabulous summer trifle with blueberries, blackberries, raspberries and strawberries between layers of vanilla pudding and white cake. Topped with whipped cream and more fresh fruit.
(Two options: Serving 2 or 4)
Happy Hour Details:
- Each order serves approximately 2 or 4 hungry people
- Orders must be placed by 5pm on Thursday
- Pickup times are 3:30 PM thru 6:00 PM on Friday
- Please write in the “Order Notes” what time you will be picking up your order
- Pickup is grill-side at our downtown location — 24 E. Flores (near Grant & Stone)
- Drive-thru pickup is available, please follow the signs
- Online payment through PayPal (even if you don’t have an account) and Cash on Pickup available
- Zelle or Venmo payment options also available (call for instructions and specify in “Order Notes”)
- Please observe the Social Distancing Guidelines