Friday Happy Hour!
Order this week’s Special Meal today — for pickup on Friday!
Friday Night Drive-thru!
We are back with our ever popular Friday Night Drive-thru Complete Meal for Pickup! We hope that you enjoyed our last Friday Drive-thru Special, Smoked Tri-tip and Chicken.
This is the perfect answer to the question, “What’s for dinner?” or “What should we take over to our friends or neighbors to cheer them up?”
Menu for Friday, September 17th Pickup
Meatloaf— Garlic, onions, green chiles, fresh herbs, and spices. Baked with a tomato glaze.
Buttermilk and Fresh Herb Chicken— Chicken breast (NAE) marinated in buttermilk, rosemary, chives, and thyme. Finished in a Dijon cream sauce.
Green Chile and Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes— Rich, creamy mashed potatoes with a touch of sour cream and green chiles.
Julienne Vegetable Medley— Thinly sliced carrots, yellow squash and zucchini lightly sautéed.
House Salad— Mixed salad with cucumbers, grape tomatoes, carrots and pepperoncinis. House-made croutons, ranch and Italian dressing served on the side.
**Rolls and butter served with each meal.
(Two options: Serving 2 or 4 hungry people)
Do You Want Something Extra?
Don’t forget to add some Shrimp Cocktail to your order!
Shrimp Cocktail— Eight jumbo shrimp (21-25#). Served with house-made cocktail sauce and lemon wedges.
Don’t Forget Dessert!
Classic Bread Pudding— Topped with a warm caramel sauce.
(Two options: Serving 2 or 4)
Happy Hour Details:
- Each order serves approximately 2 or 4 hungry people
- Orders must be placed by 5pm on Thursday
- Pickup times are 3:30 PM thru 6:00 PM on Friday
- Please write in the “Order Notes” what time you will be picking up your order
- Pickup is grill-side at our downtown location — 24 E. Flores (near Grant & Stone)
- Drive-thru pickup is available, please follow the signs
- Online payment through PayPal (even if you don’t have an account) and Cash on Pickup available
- Zelle or Venmo payment options also available (call for instructions and specify in “Order Notes”)
- Please observe the Social Distancing Guidelines