— Virtual Fundraising Banquet —
Support Ducks Unlimited — for pickup on Wednesday, June 24th!
Fundraising Drive-Thru BBQ Banquet!
Due to the shelter-in-place orders around the country, thousands of Ducks Unlimited events have been cancelled or postponed. That means they are at risk of losing tens of millions of dollars for their conservation mission.
However, it is crucial that they continue this mission to conserve critical wetland habitat for our waterfowl, our wildlife, and our people. Because of this, your gift is needed today more than ever.
Order your meal for drive-thru pickup and help them keep their much needed conservation work going.
This is the perfect answer to the question, “What’s for dinner?” or “What should we take over to our friends or neighbors to cheer them up?” while supporting wetland conservation.
This Wednesday, June 24th , 2020
Smoked Pulled Pork— Slow smoked pulled pork coated in our Signature BBQ rub. BBQ sauce on the side.
Smoked Chicken— a whole chicken rubbed with our Signature Spice Mix and smoked to perfection.
Roasted Corn on the Cob— finished with cilantro and Cojita cheese.
Potato Salad— house-made traditional potato salad kicked up a notch with hard boiled eggs and a Champagne vinegar.
Creamy Coleslaw— a summertime favorite.
(Two options: Serving 2 or 4)
Banquet Pickup Details:
- Each order serves approximately 2 or 4 hungry people
- Orders must be placed by 5pm on Tuesday
- Pickup times are 3:30 PM thru 6:00 PM on Wednesday
- Please write in the “Order Notes” what time you will be picking up your order
- Pickup is grill-side at our downtown location — 24 E. Flores (near Grant & Stone)
- Drive-thru pickup is available, please follow the signs
- Online payment through PayPal (even if you don’t have an account) and Cash on Pickup available
- Zelle or Venmo payment options also available (call for instructions and specify in “Order Notes”)
- Please observe the Social Distancing Guidelines